TitleTeam is a boutique real estate settlement services agency catering to industry professionals and consumers that prefer our concierge level attention to detail and proactive service culture. Safeguarding consumers, providing high quality, reliable service to our clients and investing in ongoing education for our team are just a few examples of what we do. It’s the details that separate us from the pack.
- Compliance is important to us. It’s in our Company’s DNA and more than some downloadable checklist. TitleTeam integrated the ALTA Best Practices pillars into it’s business model years ago. While the industry struggles to catch up, we continue to execute our game plan and deliver uncompromised solutions.
- Security is important to us. We recognize being entrusted with consumers non-public personal information (NPI) is a huge responsibility which is why we considered our security from administrative, physical and technological aspects.
- Service is important to us. At TitleTeam, we approach each client relationship uniquely; custom tailoring our processes to create an ideal experience for our clients and consumers.
- Education is important to us. That’s why we pay for all of our employees to become Licensed Florida Title Agents. Accountability, transparency and empowerment provide for true mastery of any craft.
- Results are important to us. That’s why we take the time to evaluate our performance by regularly analyzing proprietary metrics and use that information to promote a culture of continuous improvement.
Paul has owned and operated a variety of businesses in the Mortgage, Real Estate, Development and Title Insurance space. Considered a trailblazer among his peers, Paul has been innovating since 2002, with many noteworthy accomplishments in the settlement services industry working in both title agency and title underwriter platforms. Paul continues his mission through TitleTeam and other endeavors, working closely with his clients, his team and for consumers. When Paul isn’t in his downtown Orlando office, he’s likely traveling and expanding on his deeply rooted passion for food. Paul is a Licensed Title Agent in Florida and Colorado and can be reached at Paul@titleteamfl.com.
A graduate of the University of Central Florida’s Nicholson School of Communication, Adrianna is the agency’s public relations ambassador. Adrianna is a Licensed Title Agent in Florida and is responsible for executing the agencies growth strategy, representing the brand mission and image through all mediums and developing strategic relationships throughout the State. On her off weekends, Adrianna enjoys visiting local farmer’s markets, taking in the beautiful Florida sun with a good read and spending time with friends and family. Adrianna can be reached at Adrianna@titleteamfl.com